1) Once a month / person.
2) Time-limit: 50 mins + 10 mins for discussion.
3) Article should be distributed to others at least a week before presentation.
4) Provide enough amount of background information for better understanding of study.
5) The paper should be interesting.
6) It should not be a subject you yourself directly work on.
7) Data selected from the paper should not exceed 8 panels. (not 8 figures, 8 panels e.g. Fig. 2A).
8) Journals should be varied, e.g. not all papers should be selected from Nature, Cell and Science.
9) Should not be just a methods paper.
10) All data and ppt files should be shared with others through web hard driver.